- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
2. Cookie we may use
- Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set in our Table of Cookies below:
|_GA||Web Statistics / Performance||This cookie allows us to track your web activity, device, operating system, origin data, frequency of visits and duration amongst other things.|
3. How to manage cookies on your computer
3.1 Most web browser settings are set for you to accept both our cookies and third party cookies. However, you are able to adjust those settings (in relation to both our own cookies and those of third parties) to accept the cookies, to prompt you to accept or refuse a cookie each time one is sent, or to reject all cookies outright.
3.2 If you wish to reject our cookies, you can configure your browser to do so, but please be aware that if you do, certain functionality of the website may not be available and your use of the website may therefore be diminished.
3.3 You can find out how to manage cookies for your browser here http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
4. Further information about cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found at: